UV resistant, high temperature insulation
HT/Armaflex is a flexible elastomer insulation material with exceptional resistance to UV radiation and high temperatures. Its closed cell structure and low thermal conductivity keep water vapour from diffusing in and reduce energy losses, protecting and optimising the efficiency and life time expectancy of the installation. While remaining flexible at application temperatures of up to 150º C.
- HT/Armaflex is dust and fibre free and easy to install without special tools. The product does not need additional jacketing, does not degrade in sunlight and withstands incidental oil contact.
|Thermal Insulation for pipeworks, vessels, ducts and solar panels including Outdoors§Hot gas lines§Steam and dual temperature lines§HT/Armaflex is used as insulation and protection for piping and fittings in applications such as:
- solar collectors (both outdoor as indoor use)
- hot gas piping
- under hood automotive applications
- dual temperature and low pressure steam lines working in cleaning cycles
- chemical storage tanks
- district heating lines
- industrial process pipeworks
- discharge pipes of refrigeration units (discharge temperature may be over +105° C)
- hot high pressure lines in reversible air-to-air heat pumps
- Please enter the list of application areas for the relevant product as a SIMPLE LIST with NO HTML (exception: is allowed for now